| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc in May is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 99.6mm (3.9in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:37 long and the longest day is 14:24 long with an average length of 14:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc:
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 167.3 kms (103.9 miles) NNW
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 107.5 kms (66.8 miles) WNW
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) NW
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 98.3 kms (61.1 miles) SSW
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 163.9 kms (101.9 miles) SW
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 186.4 kms (115.8 miles) SSW
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) ENE
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) ENE
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) E
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) SE
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) SE
- Morehead City, Nc, Usa - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) ESE