| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc in July is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 101.9mm (4in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 13:59 long and the longest day is 14:33 long with an average length of 14:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc:
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 167.3 kms (103.9 miles) NNW
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 107.5 kms (66.8 miles) WNW
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) NW
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 98.3 kms (61.1 miles) SSW
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 163.9 kms (101.9 miles) SW
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 186.4 kms (115.8 miles) SSW
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) ENE
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) ENE
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) E
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) SE
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) SE
- Morehead City, Nc, Usa - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) ESE