| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc in January is cool at 3.8 °C (38.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.8 °C (28.8 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish. Just 88.4mm (3.5in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:46 long and the longest day is 10:21 long with an average length of 10:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc:
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 167.3 kms (103.9 miles) NNW
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 107.5 kms (66.8 miles) WNW
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) NW
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 98.3 kms (61.1 miles) SSW
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 163.9 kms (101.9 miles) SW
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 186.4 kms (115.8 miles) SSW
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) ENE
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 72.1 kms (44.8 miles) ENE
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) E
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) SE
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) SE
- Morehead City, Nc, Usa - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) ESE